Monday, November 15, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 142)

Hello everyone! Yes, it's Monday and tHiS wHaT i LiKe is still a little hairy, ah, but not for long! If you remember last week I mentioned a little wax stripping action in the quest for hair-removal, here's the good stuff- Nad's hair removal wax strips! I was pleasantly surprised at how easy these were to use and the results! No microwaving, no sticky mess, just a quick rub between your palms and they are set! I position them where the offending hair lies, give a quick smoothing down, and a quick pull in the opposite direction of the hair growth. ZIP! Hair's gone! It's significantly less painful then tweezing a million little hairs. Not expensive either, I picked up a box of 24 at Le Target for about $3.50, not bad and effective too!
My apologies for the last 2 products in the tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe segments being a little on the T.M.I. side, but hey, thus is life! So, if life's a little hairy, then give Nad's hair removal wax strips a try! I know I like them! ;0)

No comments: