Monday, November 22, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 148)

Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa!

I'm thankful for always having enough to eat. Unfortunately, I know what it feels like to go hungry. I also know what it's like to depend on the kindness of others just to have the basics. My family always takes the time to donate to the food bank every year and I encourage anyone who is able to do the same. You'll be helping people right in your community. children, the elderly and maybe even someday someone will be helping you.You just never know...

What's a better treat for those chilly temperatures than hot cocoa? You're right I can't think of one either! So, if you're going to drink hot coca why not drink the best hot cocoa I say! Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa is the best, hands down! They have so many yummy flavors too, think Chocolate Mint Truffle (my personal fave), Dark Chocolate, Candy Cane Cocoa, Cherry Chocolate, Chocolate Cinnamon, Dulce de Leche, Pumpkin Spice....you get the idea! Not only is it really darn good, it's also gluten-free! Rock on!!
Is the nippy weather getting the best of you? If so, cuddle up with a cup of Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa and warm up! tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe! ;0)

No comments: