Monday, November 1, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 131)

As promised I have pics of everyone dressed up for Halloween, alas I am to lazy to post them right here, Never fear my friends I did provide a handy link to where the pics are posted. And you thought I wasn't thinking of you, ha! ;0)
OxiClean!
How is it that I neglected to feature this fabulous product on my tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe segment? I mean what is the world coming too? Never fear, I shall give it the focus this awesome product deserves! SHAZAAM!
You probably would have had to live on Neptune the last decade to not have heard of the fabulous OxiClean "it cleans without the damaging effects of bleach" and it's versatile as well. Not only does it clean out stains and spots and freshens every load of laundry, it does a fabulous job on carpet, pet stains, tile grout and more!
I use a scoop full of OxiClean in every wash load I wash. It catches the dirt I might have missed and keeps my laundry smelling great. I love OxiClean as a presoak and stain lifter as well. At least a couple of nights a week you will find a tub with water and OxiClean soaking someone's uniform shirt they spilled something on during school. It always saves the day! OxiClean you have successfully saved my carpet and rug in front of my couch from a careless drink spiller on several occasions. You do a fabulous job scrubbing grout clean too! OxiClean what can't you do?
It's safe to say that I love you OxiClean! You DO make my life easier daily and this is (definitely) what I like, you should try it out, I'll bet you like it too! ;0)

No comments: