Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TiP fOr TuEsDaY (post 153)

As we gear up for the madness that goes along with the season, it is so easy to get caught up in the rush. I know I get stressed out from time to time and what do you do? Do you go nuts? Do you yell at passing dogs and children? Do you make everyone miserable because your stressed? Well then, knock it off! Take a few minutes to decompress and chill. Put yourself in time out occasionally too.
One of my great loves in this life is music, especially piano music. I never get tired of listening to it and I find that it helps me stay calm too. David Lanz (featured in the video) is a great New Age artist and he weaves melodic notes of tranquility, instantly calms and soothes the frazzled spirit and is by far one of my favorites. When I find myself stressed out by the mere fact that living in this age is hard sometimes, I load his music in my YouTube playlist and chill while I complete my computer work. Instantly life is better and whatever is stressing me out so, doesn't seem to be so bad.
Taking the time to chill and reset occasionally will help you enjoy the "reason for the season" and enjoy what life has to offer or at least it does for me! TiP fOr TuEsDaY and chill out! ;0)

2 comments:

Cara said...

Ahh, you know I love Cristifori's Dream! I'm going to have get me that album again. I used to have it but lost it a few years ago. :)

jgirl said...

I have his greatest hits, I love love it! ;0)